Your One-Stop Shop for Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Services
As a contract manufacturer of turnkey systems and equipment, PEKO offers an in-house sheet metal fabrication division for a wide variety of precision metal fabrication needs, allowing us to work on your project from prototyping to full-blown production and assembly.
Tapping into our expansive metal fabrication capabilities, our state-of-the-art facility, and our experienced fabricators, we can manufacture many different types of fabrications for our customers, including individual sheet metal components or complete turnkey electromechanical assemblies.
Our sheet metal experts will quote and manufacture your drawings, inspect, and ship them to your destination. In many cases, we are using custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities for our internal machinery manufacturing and contract manufacturing vertical integration.
In-House Sheet Metal Fabrication Processes
PEKO offers the most popular sheet metal fabrication processes to manufacture parts in-house, including the following:
- CNC Laser Cutting – High-speed lasers to cut blanks from each metal sheet with high precision and geometry, including a 4000w fiber laser, with stacker.
- Turret Punching – High-speed turret for nibbling quickly and orthogonal geometries.
- Press Brake Forming – 8-axis press brake fleet for bending, forming, and folding.
- Panel Bending – A unique process for creating beautiful curves in sheet metal with an automated machine.
Value-Added Capabilities for Metal Fabrications
- Assembly – Mechanical joining with PEMs, tab, slot, and rivets.
- Welding – MIG, TIG, spot, and robotic welding.
- Silk Screen – In-house silk screening to create custom artwork.
- Wet Paint – Two wet paint booths.
- Powder Coat – Durable powder coating finishing in an automated powder coating system.
PEKO is constantly adding sheet metal fabrication machinery to its fleet, as we continue to expand and reinvest into our organization.
For the most up-to-date information on our sheet metal capabilities, please visit our facilities page.
Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Products
Customers from industries like defense, medical, 3D printing, industrial, and more have thousands of uses for sheet metal components. At PEKO, we can service most of these requests. Some common product types we see in our sheet metal fabrication division include but are not limited to the following:
- Control panels
- Adapter plates
- Frame members
- And more!
Check out our short video on sheet metal fabrication services at PEKO to learn more.
8 Questions to Ask Before Selecting a Sheet Metal & Welding Fabricator
How do you know if a contract manufacturer can really deliver when it comes to sheet metal fabrication? Download this guide for answers to eight critical questions to ask sheet metal and welding fabricators.