Manufacturing Jobs At PEKO
PEKO provides rewarding manufacturing careers for CNC Machinists, Sheet Metal Fabrication Operators, Assembly Technicians, Engineers and other Manufacturing Professionals.
OUR HUMAN RESOURCE MISSION
Our Human Resource mission is to provide a great place to work, maintain an innovative benefit structure, and opportunities for growth valuing diversity and respect for all. We seek to continually develop and strengthen the knowledge, skills, and competencies of our people to achieve our corporate strategic objectives.
OUR HR VISION
To continually create and foster a learning culture, maintain work-life balance and to enhance our company strengths through innovation, technology and services to our customers, suppliers and partners in the community for the mutual benefit of all.
HR CORE VALUES
- We care about our talented and loyal PEKO family.
- We are committed to providing a safe, clean, and positive place to work.
- We believe in transparency, honesty, and respect of all stakeholders.
- We are dedicated to maintaining an agile and financially prudent organization.
- We foster the belief that PEKO people are resilient problem-solvers who impact the future.
WHY WORK FOR PEKO
We ensure you and your families are provided with competitive benefits:
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
We care about your health:
- Wellness incentives and benefits
- On-site wellness screenings and seminars
- On-site company physician
- Employee Assistance Program
We care about your Safety:
- Annual safety training and incentive program
- Maintaining a clean and environmental safe environment
- On-site medical response team
- Annual Mutual Respect and Violence Prevention Training
We care about your future:
- 401k Plan
- Professional On-site Financial Advisors
- Training and Education
- On-the-job training and development opportunities
We Care about your life outside of work:
- Employee Discount Programs
- Vacation Benefits
- Bereavement pay
- Jury Duty Reimbursement
- Discretionary Benefits
- Retirement Planning Assistance
WHY IS PEKO A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- Company management philosophy and accessibility to all
- PEKO’s reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- A mid-sized company so we know your name and recognize your achievements
- Multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- Community involvement and corporate sponsorships
- Life-long learning development and educational opportunities
- A balance of a tenured workforce and new talent inspiring innovation and creativity