Electrical Assembly Services
PEKO’s electrical assemblers are experts at field-wiring machinery and equipment that is produced in our shops. We specialize in integrating control panels, sensors, HMI’s, cables, industrial power supplies, PLCs, motion control systems, and any other electrical item common to industrial machinery electrical assembly. Electrical and electronic components are purchased and integrated into customer hardware all at our clean, bright Rochester, NY facility.
Our group of electricians can wire and inspect machinery and equipment for industries like Medical, Semiconductor, Defense, Lab Equipment, Renewable Energy, and more.
Types of Electrical and Controls Assembly we offer
PEKO offers the most popular wired assembly processes to manufacture machinery. We will control the supply chain to make sure COTS and custom parts arrive at the assembly area. We can even make custom harnesses from your schematics or ours. Our team of electricians have built thousands of machines and integrated electrical connections using dozens of processes, including the following:
- Frame Wiring – wires managed from back panels to sensors
- Cable Harness Assembly – custom cable harnesses built-to-print with automated processes
- Back panel assembly – integrated back panels tested and integrated
- Point-to-point Connections – wire schematics brought to life
- Soldering – Joint soldering where specified
- Brazing – brazing where specified
- HMI integration – integrate HMI to final assembly
- Sensor integration – sensors located and wired
- Testing – custom testing
- ESD protection – as per spec
Electrical and Controls Applications and Products
Machinery and equipment range in size, shape, function, industry, and robustness. Our electrical assemblers have can work with all the below applications and products. These are just a small sample of the types of products we’ve completed.
- Industrial control cabinets
- Motor assembly
- Electrical control assembly
- Busbar assembly
- Back panels
- Industrial electrical panels
- PLC integrations
- HMI systems
PEKO is constantly improving our electrical department as we continue to expand and reinvest into our organization. For the most up-to-date information on our electrical integration capabilities, please visit our Facilities Page.