ROCHESTER, NY (August 19, 2021) – PEKO Precision Products, Inc., a full-service contract manufacturer of complex systems and equipment, is premiering an inside look at why PEKO is a preferred place to work. The video focuses on the company’s core values of family and growth. It highlights a few members of the ever-growing PEKO family and reveals the reasons they are #PEKOProud.
- A Wide Range of Opportunities: PEKO continually seeks qualified candidates with a passion for excellence and a knack for creating things. PEKO has an immediate need to fill multiple positions offering a range of PEKO Perks, including competitive pay, comprehensive health benefits, and an optional 4-day work week, among other incentives.
- Workforce Training & Development: PEKO’s most important assets are the knowledge, skills, and competencies of its people. The company prioritizes education, training, and building connections to enable employees to grow as individuals. Education and training are available both on-the-job, and through collaboration of our educational partners. Our mentorship program fosters direction and guidance through our experienced, diverse, and talented team.
- Meaningful & Rewarding Work: Working at PEKO provides you with the chance to create the future, allowing you to be true to who you are and who you want to be. At PEKO, you will become part of a team that does exciting work, and going to work each day, you will know that your contribution is making a difference. See and experience for yourself how humans and modern technology are coming together to make a better future.
PEKO has a passion for both precision and people, and PEKO’s ever-growing family confirm this:
- “I feel as comfortable in my own home as I do here.” – Joe S. (18 yrs.)
- “We want to build people as much as we want to build parts” – Kevin T. (7 yrs.)
- “You wake up every day, come to work and know you are in a good place.” – Dean T. (11 yrs.)
- “If there is one thing this place has given me it’s another family.” – Kris S. (21 yrs.)
PEKO currently employs over 400 people across its 8-building manufacturing campus in Rochester, NY, and is always on the lookout for additional talent. PEKO currently has needs for a:
- CNC Technician
- Shipping & Receiving Attendant
- Controls Build Technician
- Mechanical Technical Assembler
- CNC Mill Programmer
- CNC Mill Machinist
- Technical Writer
- Machining Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Mechanical Technician
- Electrical Controls Technician
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Powder Coating Team Lead
- Quality Engineer
- Business Analyst
To learn more about our open positions or to apply, visit pekoprecision.com/careers today!
Download: Press Release – PEKO Launches #PEKOProud Initiative