SUMMARY: As a CNC Machinist at PEKO, you will be responsible for set-up and operating a variety of manual and automated machines to perform assigned jobs to produce, modify or repair precision and or custom-made parts for diverse industries. As a PEKO machinist, you can select either a 4 or 5-day work week option.
REPORTS TO: Machinist Supervisor
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
PAY RANGE: $17 - $28/hour
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Setup and run CNC Mills according to blueprint specifications, customer requirements and 1st article control plans.
- Establish and/or adjust work procedures, using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience with Multi-Axis CNC Milling with Fanuc controls and/or MAZAK or similar
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T)
DOWNLOAD PDF: CNC Mill Machinist
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
COVID-19 VACCINATION: Safety remains and always will be our number one priority at PEKO. As a defense subcontractor, PEKO is required by the federal government to have all new hires provide one of the following as a condition of employment: proof of COVID-19 vaccination, willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date, OR validation of your religious or medical exemption (PEKO will provide appropriate forms).
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space, and supported through highly skilled engineers, trades people and a commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technologic tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.