Quality Management Systems
PEKO’s commitment to quality includes ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 13485 (Medical)
and AS9100D (Aerospace/Defense) certification.
The Quality System at PEKO focuses on the interests of customers while developing innovative and progressive techniques to produce products that exceed expectations. That progressive mindset features an electronic document control system, Six Sigma Black Belt certifications, the ability to conduct advanced Design Of Experiments (DOEs), regression and reliability studies and data analysis. By understanding and implementing these elements, PEKO is prepared to develop and manufacture the highest quality products for a global marketplace.
Inspection Capabilities include:
- (4) Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) including:
- B&S Global Image 9-9-8 (35x35x31)
- B&S Xcel 9-15-9 (41x82x35)
- B&S DCC Gage (22X30X19)
- (1) Faro Platinum Measurement Arm (8 ft)
- (1) Fabrivision model S flat part measurement and digitizing scanner.
- (9) Tesa-hite digital height stands up to 24″
- (65+) Granite Surface Plates up to 96×48
- Hardness and Surface Testers, Optical Comparators
- Electrical (Mark)
- Numerous precision measuring equipment commensurate with manufacturing capabilities