SUMMARY: The Quality Engineer is responsible for helping elevate and systematize engineering and manufacturing processes. This individual proactively addresses problems to mitigate risk and improve product quality. They will also help drive customer satisfaction and bottom-line results.
REPORTS TO: Quality Engineering Manager
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years prior quality control experience.
- Knowledge and experience of AS9100 and/or ISO 13485.
- Determine inspection methods and develop instructions to integrate with the manufacturing process.
- Help ensure compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Previous experience with Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, TQM, and/or continuous improvement methodologies is preferable.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Quality Engineer
PEKO PERKS – THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Paid time off on day 1 of hire
- On-site physician/medical response team
- Employee discount programs
- Training and development opportunities
- Financial wellness advisory services
- 401k plan and match incentives
PEKO Precision Products participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space and are supported through our highly skilled engineers, tradespeople, and commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technological tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below or by emailing your resume to email@example.com. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Website pekoprecision PEKO Precision Products
A passion for precision and people.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.