SUMMARY: The primary role of the PROGRAM PLANNER is to provide support with preparing and coordinating material schedules for new and existing programs.
REPORTS TO: Planning Manager
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Project management
- Organizational effectiveness
- Analyze, coordinate and drive scheduling requirements to procure materials for production within strict timeframes.
- Ensure accurate times are reflected within EDP System. This includes updating the system when dates change after the initial entry.
- React to change with the ability to respond to new instructions, situations, methods, and procedures.
- Program costing and reporting.
- Ability to expedite parts to meet production schedules from both internal and external suppliers in cooperation with purchasing.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- ERP experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Knowledge of accounting practices
- Strong business communications skills with the ability to work in a team-based setting
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Engineering, or Engineering & Management preferred
- Production planning in manufacturing or familiarity with planning functions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer-focused solutions
- APICS certification is preferred but not required
DOWNLOAD PDF: Program Planner – Rochester NY [EFF19MAY2021]
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.