SUMMARY: The primary role of the PROGRAM MANAGER is to be the single point of contact with the customer for cost, quality, delivery, and account growth. The Program Manager will manage production/assembly timelines to adhere to the customer's scheduled requirements and ability to create a recovery timeline when needed. This individual will have strong communication skills with the ability to interface with different levels in the organization.
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales & Engineering
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Project management
- Organizational effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity and accountability
- Manage and support a team where safety, cost, quality, and on-time schedule are the main objectives
- Comprehensive understanding of manufacturing operations including Engineering, Quality requirements, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing processes, etc.
- Strong understanding of production costs as they relate to the planned/quoted sales at time of purchase order acceptance. Responsibility to maintain a set profit margin and be prepared to explain any inconsistencies.
- Prepare monthly project status reports to include shipments, Quality, Sales, Customer Feedback, and future opportunities.
- Leadership skills with the ability to lead a group of individuals that are not direct reports.
- Ability to manage a project with minimal direction from upper management.
- Competent in reviewing of contracts/flow downs and T&C’s.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Background in Lean Manufacturing
- Syteline ERP experience helpful
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a manufacturing-related field
- Education/experience in Manufacturing Engineering and or Program Management
- 10+ years of program management experience
- Prior experience in manufacturing is a plus
PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSION: Program Manager Job – Rochester NY [EFF14FEB2022]
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.