ROCHESTER, NY — PEKO Precision Products, Inc., a multi-faceted advanced center for technology development and product commercialization, offers a full range of in-house contract manufacturing services specifically designed for renewable energy machinery and equipment manufacturers.
This dedicated division aims to help alternative energy companies bring hardware, machinery and equipment to market to fuel growth through customized commercialization programs. A full suite of services can take equipment from early stage to production scale manufacturing, including:
- New Product Introduction: PEKO’s team of New Product Introduction engineers and technicians will help fill the gaps of early stage manufacturing to prepare for scaling up manufacturing volumes.
- Design Engineering: Whether a company has already started a CAD model or is working directly from a spec, PEKO’s 40 engineers focus on critical parameters for proper functional performance to prepare it for its next product life cycle stage.
- Prototype Manufacturing: PEKO’s engineering team employees a host of prototyping methods to bring designs to life for the first time, overseeing the first build with experienced toolmakers and technicians.
- Pilot and Pre-Production Manufacturing: At this stage, PEKO will bridge to the full-scale manufacturing phase with the hardware design, incorporating manufacturing layouts, quality documentation, regulatory training, tooling, fixtures and other production readiness tasks.
- Production Manufacturing: PEKO specializes in production contract manufacturing of machinery, equipment and hardware, with production volumes for Green Energy equipment ranging from dozens to sometimes thousands of units per year.
“We recognize ambitious innovators are racing to bring the newest renewable energy equipment technologies to market to change the world,” said PEKO’s NPI Project Manager Mark Frosino. “Our team of product development engineers and contract manufacturing personnel are experienced in everything from prototype to full-scale product volumes to position clean tech companies for growth.”
PEKO serves all clean energy sectors including:
- Fuel Cell Power Generation
- Energy Storage Systems
- Solar and Photovoltaic
- Wind Energy