SUMMARY: The Material Handler is responsible for loading and unloading inventory from docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and production areas. The Material Handler also helps correctly identify, move, and place parts into and out of inventory. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must for this role.
REPORTS TO: Logistics Manager
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Syteline (MRP) experience is a plus.
- Basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Warehouse experience is preferred.
- Previous forklift experience is required.
- Various knowledge of different warehouse equipment is preferred.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Material Handler
PEKO PERKS – TOTAL REWARDS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement (IRS allowable pre-tax max)
- 401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards & Discretionary Benefits
OUR CORE VALUES
- We care about our talented and loyal PEKO family.
- We are committed to providing a safe, clean, and positive workplace.
- We believe in transparency, honesty, and respect for all stakeholders.
- We are dedicated to maintaining an agile and financially prudent organization.
- We foster the belief that PEKO people are resilient problem-solvers impacting the future.
PEKO Precision Products participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space and are supported through our highly skilled engineers, tradespeople, and commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technological tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Website pekoprecision PEKO Precision Products
A passion for precision and people.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.