Machining Process Engineer
SUMMARY: The Machining Process Engineer develops manufacturing processes, techniques, and procedures while aligning PEKO’s capabilities with customer requirements. You will oftentimes be hands-on and interacting with shop floor personnel as well as other groups to ensure lean plans are created and implemented.
REPORTS TO: Process Engineering Manager
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
- Blueprint reading and GD&T knowledge are required.
- Previous experience with Syteline is preferred.
- Previous experience in managing programs, creating timelines, and communicating is required.
- 2-3 years of previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent is preferred.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Machining Process Engineer
- Competitive Total Rewards
- Tuition Reimbursement (IRS allowable pre-tax max)
- 401K, Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, & Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards & Discretionary Benefits
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We care about our talented and loyal PEKO family.
- We are committed to providing a safe, clean, and positive workplace.
- We believe in transparency, honesty, and respect for all stakeholders.
- We are dedicated to maintaining an agile and financially prudent organization.
- We foster the belief that PEKO people are resilient problem-solvers impacting the future.
- This position may require you to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested or assigned, subject to all applicable state and federal laws. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to email@example.com. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Website pekoprecision PEKO Precision Products
PEKO participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space, and supported through highly skilled engineers, trades people and a commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technologic tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.