Wet Painter / Masker
SUMMARY: The Wet Painter is responsible for preparing and painting various sheet metal products. The Wet Painter will be required to unmask, mix paint, and perform any touchup needed for final packaging. The ideal candidate has a strict eye for detail and is quality focused/
REPORTS TO: Wet Paint Manager
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High school or GED equivalent.
- Prior painting experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Wet Painter
PEKO PERKS – TOTAL REWARDS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement (IRS allowable pre-tax max)
- 401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards & Discretionary Benefits
OUR CORE VALUES
- We care about our talented and loyal PEKO family.
- We are committed to providing a safe, clean, and positive workplace.
- We believe in transparency, honesty, and respect for all stakeholders.
- We are dedicated to maintaining an agile and financially prudent organization.
- We foster the belief that PEKO people are resilient problem-solvers impacting the future.
PEKO Precision Products participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space and are supported through our highly skilled engineers, tradespeople, and commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technological tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to email@example.com. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Website pekoprecision PEKO Precision Products
A passion for precision & people.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.