SUMMARY: Are you…mechanically inclined? Automotive or related hands-on experience? Do you thrive in a dynamic and inclusive environment where people support each other? PEKO Technical Assemblers perform a variety of complex builds for our diverse customer base. If you enjoy a dynamic environment working next to talented people, then PEKO may be the right fit for you!
REPORTS TO: Assembly Supervisor
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Technical ability
- Open to learning and development
- Mindful of time and efficiencies
- Respectful of all people
What A Technical Assembler Role Will Entail:
- You will begin with on-the-job training completing a list of demonstrated skills. As you learn and qualify to build knowledge on assembly & disassembly, blueprints, schematics, job packages routers, processing, traceability, control plans, and utilizing hand tools, your team will help guide and help you attain a level of proficiency.
- As you develop in your role or demonstrate proficiency, your competency and skills qualify you for a more complex level of assembly.
- Tasks may consist of working from production blueprints, wiring diagrams, building and assembling component parts, pulling parts from bins, reading work instructions and schematics.
- We appreciate our customers and reinforce Quality as an essential element to everything you do.
- Verbal instructions by a team member of your supervisor may be essential to bridge understanding to perform both limited and repetitive production assembly functions within established timelines.
Why Should You #ChoosePEKO?
In times of economic disruption, PEKO rides out the storm. 100% financially solvent. 57 years and our new building is ready for you!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Prior technical pathway or hands-on experience helpful.
- High School or 2-year technical education.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Technical Assember – Rochester NY [EFF29JUNE2022]
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Website pekoprecision PEKO Precision Products
A Passion for Precision & People.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.