Production Engineering Supervisor
SUMMARY: The Production Engineering Supervisor will lead a team of Technical Assemblers and assist them with assembly functions that meet and/or exceed customer requirements. This individual will assist with reading and analyzing work orders, production schedules, and other records to determine production requirements, such as estimates, outputs, and goals.
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum required education: BS/AS degree in engineering/manufacturing.
- 5+ years in a supervisory position in an assembly department is preferred.
- Certification in Lean or Six Sigma is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, job orders, and blueprints.
- Ability to lead activities to provide continual improvement to quality, costs, and safety (Kaizen techniques).
DOWNLOAD PDF: Production Engineering Supervisor
PEKO PERKS – THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Paid time off on day 1 of hire
- On-site physician/medical response team
- Employee discount programs
- Training and development opportunities
- Financial wellness advisory services
- 401k plan and match incentives
PEKO Precision Products participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space and are supported through our highly skilled engineers, tradespeople, and commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technological tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Website pekoprecision PEKO Precision Products
A passion for precision & people.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.