SUMMARY: The PRESS BRAKE OPERATION (Precision Sheet Metal) is responsible to setup and safely operate Press Brakes to process and produce highest quality products
REPORTS TO: Sheet Metal Supervisor
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Technical capacity.
- Teamwork orientation.
- Set-up, adjust and operate Press Brakes to perform a wide variety of operations on a diversified line of work, including prototype jobs and new parts.
- Inspect products, make corrections, and ensure quality.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 2-3 years of Amada-type or similar experience preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a press environment, preferable.
- Ability to read blueprints.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend and twist.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50lbs.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Press Brake Operator – Rochester NY [EFF27JULY2020]
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.