SUMMARY: The primary role of the Machining Quality Inspector is to perform inspection of complex machined components. Use state-of-the-art metrological devices such as CMMs to make precise measurements. The ideal candidate is technically proficient, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and an effective and professional communicator. Experience in regulated industries such as defense and medical preferred.
REPORTS TO: Quality Control Manager
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Technical capacity
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving/analytical
- Time management
- Use measurement techniques and equipment to perform dimensional and visual inspections of product.
- Effectively interface with production, engineering, quality assurance, and management functions to communicate information related to product quality and resolve emergent issues.
- Assist in maintaining all inspection records and documentation in accordance with regulatory, customer, and company standards
- Adherence to quality and safety standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Use of standard measuring equipment
- Familiarity with ISO compliant manufacturing environments
- Ability to read blueprints and proficient understanding of GD&T
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Minimum education: High School Diploma/GED
- 5 years of inspection experience in a precision machining environment
- Previous operation of advanced metrology equipment (PCDMIS, CMM, Romer Arm, Laser Tracker)
PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSION: Machining Quality Inspector Job – Rochester NY
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.