SUMMARY: NEW Position! In response to Syteline 8.0 upgrade, the new role of ERP Administrator is the key point of contact to coordinate the inflow and outflow of tasks and responsibilities to support access, data integrity, reporting, and recommend efficiencies for all internal stakeholders. This position is adaptable to a candidate who is comfortable working in a database and embraces technology. This role is supported with the direction and guidance of Management and Sr. Management teams.
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving/analysis
- Technical capacity
- Collaboration skills
- Review and generate standard reporting to support all departments.
- Ask relevant and key questions to extract info and validate understanding of requirements.
- Support activities of continual improvement in PEKO Syteline ERP system.
- Develop skills to provide training as a subject matter expert.
- Participate in business meetings acting as required.
- Ensure a checklist and process are adhered to for all user interfaces.
- Conduct audits under the direction of Management as required.
- Complete technical training to strengthen financial and technical knowledge.
- Attentive to quality standards and detail-oriented.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Expert with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Syteline is a plus, but not required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- 2-year degree and relevant experience or B.S. degree in Business related field or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
DOWNLOAD PDF: ERP Administrator – Rochester NY [EFF18JULY2022]
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.