SUMMARY: Due to business growth, we are looking to add a Business Analyst to our Team! The Business Analyst will provide detailed and accurate reporting to monitor and assist business strategy development, synthesize data for corporate projects, and professionally articulate findings. This role will demonstrate flexibility and willingness to execute on-demand ad-hoc reporting, create and develop new reporting, and recommend efficiencies under the guidance and direction of the Manager and Sr. Management Team.
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person
LOCATION: 1400 Emerson Street, Rochester, NY 14606
Easy Apply Email Resume
- Communication proficiency.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Technical capacity.
- Collaboration skills.
- Review and generate standard reporting to support all departments.
- Ability to extract information from others to validate the accuracy of requests.
- Support activities of continual improvement in ERP system.
- Participate in business meetings acting as a trainer and subject matter expert.
- Maintain, test, and implement all user interface activities as required.
- Complete technical training as required to strengthen financial and technical knowledge.
- Attentive to quality standards and detail-oriented.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Expert with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau is a plus.
- Experience writing excel macros in VBA.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases preferred.
- Understanding of general business strategy and operations, including business processes, cost components, and drivers.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- S. degree in Business related field or equivalent.
- 1 to 5 years in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Business Analyst Job – Rochester NY [EFF13APR2022]
COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Recognition Awards
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 401k Plan & Match Incentives
- Financial Wellness Advisory Services
- Educational Seminars
- Employee Development Plans / Mentorships
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF PEKO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation, Bereavement & Civil Responsibility Compensation
- Paid Holidays / Floating Holiday
- Wellness Screenings & Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- Lean, Sustainable, & Environmentally Friendly Environment
- Safety & Violence Preparedness Instruction
- On-site Physician & Medical Response Team
- Mutual Respect & Violence Prevention Training
WHY PEKO IS A PREFERRED PLACE TO WORK
- We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 50 years
- We are environmentally and sustainably conscious
- We know your name and recognize your achievements
- We have a multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
- We are involved in the community and corporate sponsorships
- We provide life-long learning and educational opportunities
- We have a balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: submitting our online application via the ‘apply’ button below OR by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.pekoprecision.com.