CNC Machining and technical graduates from a credentialed 2-year program or relevant work experience are provided opportunities to apply. What you need to succeed? Good attendance, mathematical and mechanical aptitude and an interest in technical career path.
Internships & Apprenticeships:
- In partnership with educational institutions PEKO offers qualified high school students enrolled in work-study programs, internship and apprenticeship opportunities under the guidance of experienced machinists or professional staff.
- Our apprentices are registered with the NYS Department of Labor and are provided with full tuition reimbursement with successful fulfillment of program requirements and academic standards.
PEKO has worked with local and area colleges in providing co-op opportunities for over 20 years. Eligible and qualified students pursuing careers in electrical, mechanical, industrial and manufacturing engineering, and IT are provided real-world and challenging assignments for college credit.
- Current – If you are a college student, you can enhance your educational experience through cooperative educational programs. Under the direction of an experienced engineer or manager, you will obtain hands-on skills, analyze problems and be accountable for real-world solutions.
- Recent Grads – If you just graduated, consider PEKO as not just a job, but an opportunity to enhance your life-long learning objectives in quality, engineering or technical pathways.
With over 100 CNC machining centers, PEKO continually seeks qualified candidates who desire a passion for excellence and a knack for creating quality machined parts for our customers. Training is available on-the-job with essential education and experience under the direction and guidance of skilled and experienced machinists.
- CNC Machine Operators
- CNC Machinists
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Technical Assemblers
Our machinists and internal operations require quality personnel at the helm to respond to compliance and evolving customer requirements.
- Administrative Staff
- Electrical Engineering
- Quality Technicians
- Quality Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Information Technology
- Production Control
- Project Managers